Layne the Life Coach – My 1st OccuPLAYtion
Layne Slowga (the sloth) is a super soft hard-working life coach who brings a yoga mat filled with crinkle paper and a rattle shaped like an avocado. Layne commutes from Take It Easy Terrace in Mangrove Forest in South America. Layne is designed to nurture sensory development and hand-eye coordination as a STEM early learning toy and provides comfort and companionship as well as satisfying tactile and sound play.
Layne is caring, focused, and collaborative; and works and lives with algae and moths. Layne meditates, sleeps and relaxes and is never too busy to give you the attention and time you need.
- Promotes pretend play and facilitates early language development
- Lightweight and easy to grasp plush toys Nurture sensory development and HAND-EYE COORDINATION with sound and touch
- 3-Piece set includes plush sloth plus crinkle namaste yoga mat and a rattle shaped like an avocado
- Promote dexterity and involve the SENSES in cuddly play
- Rattles and crinkle paper develop baby’s motor skills and the sounds delight them
- Ages 3 month infant – toddler