Sam the Scientist – My 1st OccuPLAYtion
Sam Koalified (the koala bear) is a super soft hard-working scientist who brings a CU-TE periodic table filled with crinkle paper and a rattle shaped like a test beaker. Sam commutes from 300 Eucalyptus Trail in the Eucalyptus Forest in Australia. Sam is designed to nurture sensory development and hand-eye coordination as a STEM early learning toy and provides comfort and companionship as well as satisfying tactile and sound play.
Sam is methodical, inquisitive, and analytical a leaf-eating specialist who likes to sleep through the day to run experiments during the night. With human-like fingerprints and sharp claws and thumbs to grip tools, Sam encourages babies to learn about science by carrying them along all the time.
- Promotes pretend play and facilitates early language development
- Lightweight and easy to grasp plush toys Nurture sensory development and HAND-EYE COORDINATION with sound and touch
- 3-Piece set includes plush koala bear plus crinkle periodic table and a rattle shaped like a test beaker.
- Promote dexterity and involve the SENSES in cuddly play
- Rattles and crinkle paper develop baby’s motor skills and the sounds delight them
- Ages 3 month infant – toddler