“Love Can Travel” Personalized Puzzle
During these unprecedented times of COVID-19, we are all looking for new ways to connect with loved ones. Grandparents are missing snuggles and hugs from their grandchildren, kids are missing the simple joy of playing with and seeing their friends, and adults across the country are missing the connection of their loved ones.
The Idea: Bex & Amy (co-owners of YNIB) are just like all other adults working from home right now. We are delicately trying to get work done while also trying to keep our kids busy. One day, when one child was entertained on a puzzle and another was busy colouring pictures for grandparents and friends, it came to us that we could combine these two crafts, ship them to loved ones, and make a fun activity for both our kids to make and for the recipients to build.
Thus was born our “love can travel” personalized puzzles, and we think you’ll agree that this is a fun and unique way to send messages of love and connection to those people who may have to be socially distant to us in our lives, but close to us in our hearts.
You Name It Baby! will be giving back a portion of sales of their “love puzzles” to the COVID-19 Crisis Fund for the CHILDREN’S AID FOUNDATION OF CANADA
THREE EASY STEPS:
1) Create the Puzzle Idea at Home:
- Draw any picture or message on a regular 8.5″x 11.5″ piece of paper. Go ahead and use a lot of colour and text. The brighter the better! Remember that the background of the puzzle is white, so colour in as much as they can.
- Photos make great puzzles too! Send us a picture from your phone!
- Send a quote of support and love.
2) Send us Your Creation:
- Scan or send a photo of your creation with your phone and email it to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) We will Make Your Picture into a Puzzle!
- We will send this puzzle out to the “ship to” address that you provide at checkout for the recipient to build and enjoy!
- There is a section at checkout for you to include any card sentiments to go along with the puzzle gift when we ship it out.
TIPS FOR BEST RESULTS:
- The 1/2″ border around your artwork may be cut off. Make sure you leave us a bit of space.
- Scanning the artwork to us is best, but not necessary. We love the iPhone app “Genius Scan”, which can scan images or documents with your phone!
- Make sure that you take a photo of the artwork with an arial view, directly above your art piece and with good lighting. Angled and dark photos will result in angled and dark puzzles!
- If your artwork or image is larger than the puzzle dimensions, please know that we will have to reduce the sizing.